• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gamers and Enthusiasts tired of LAMEGG, CRAPAZON, Etc starting our own Company.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay guys WE GET IT. You love AMD, so we'll work very hard to provide you with AMD stuff at awesome prices. Anyway, BACK on topic please? What would YOU like to see in an alternative to the etailers out there? Better customer service perhaps? Smaller scale of operations? What about the website? Let's hear the feedback now please. Thanks.

Attachments

• 885732_500016103396019_1646602991_o.jpg
    885732_500016103396019_1646602991_o.jpg
    372.8 KB · Views: 154
free 2 day shipping and competitive prices. no fuss RMA. no hidden prices for items (add to cart to see price)

Okay guys WE GET IT. You love AMD, so we'll work very hard to provide you with AMD stuff at awesome prices.

Completely missed the point :faceaplm:

1. Drop the superiority complex, that you know better than everyone else because you have more "experience".

2. Don't attack other corporations, ever. Lamegg? Crapzon? That isn't cool.

3. I don't get the point of the bazillion pictures? Just trying to show off how awesome you are? I think we got the point from your first few pictures that yes, you have a shop and you have stock and are legit. We got it. Anything further than that is just bragging.

4. You need to RELATE to your consumers. Right now, everything you've posted, you're entire marketing scheme (yes, you're looking for suggestions, but a huge part of this has clearly been marketing) is extremely, extremely arrogant. Drop the "we're better than everyone else attitude". Drop the "we're only for gamers and enthusiasts because those are the only people that deserve to buy from us attitude". Because, as a startup, you need to RELATE to people and build trust. You're definitely not doing that right now.

For your business, the most important things would be quick, cheap shipping and low prices. The main problem with all the other small companies like PerformancePCS or FrozenCPU is that items that both the them and Newegg carry, Newegg is cheaper and doesn't screw you on shipping.

Another thing would be not having ridiculously long product names (*cough* Newegg). Having all the product specifications listed accurately and being able to sort by these easily is important. Formatting is especially important. For example, Newegg has DDR3 RAM split into three sections for PC10600, PC10660, and PC10666. That's just silly.

I find a concise shopping cart page to be useful. Just listing the price, a small picture, and the name. I hate it when I go to the shopping cart page and it's way bigger than my screen. Scan.co.uk is a great example of a site that has done it right.

Of course great customer service is important, but realize a large portion of your customers won't ever contact customer service if nothing goes wrong with their order.

I don't like kits, they're the lazy way out of building a computer and always come with a catch. I don't think a company should decide what a consumer should buy. Combo deals like Newegg does (You can find thousands of combos, so it's not as limiting) is the way to do it.

Don't endorse specific brands only. In general, don't be inclusive. You want to be open to everyone and everything.

Last edited:
Completely missed the point :faceaplm:

1. Drop the superiority complex, that you know better than everyone else because you have more "experience".

Wow, okay someone is a HATER.

2. Don't attack other corporations, ever. Lamegg? Crapzon? That isn't cool.

Get real buddy. We have ALL had our issues with them and we are sick of it. What are you a NEWB?

3. I don't get the point of the bazillion pictures? Just trying to show off how awesome you are? I think we got the point from your first few pictures that yes, you have a shop and you have stock and are legit. We got it. Anything further than that is just bragging.

What are you the freaking Picture Police? You think we DON'T want to show off? Why would we be doing this if we couldn't showoff? What is wrong with you dude?

4. You need to RELATE to your consumers. Right now, everything you've posted, you're entire marketing scheme (yes, you're looking for suggestions, but a huge part of this has clearly been marketing) is extremely, extremely arrogant. Drop the "we're better than everyone else attitude". Drop the "we're only for gamers and enthusiasts because those are the only people that deserve to buy from us attitude". Because, as a startup, you need to RELATE to people and build trust. You're definitely not doing that right now.

I really do not like you or your attitude and will NEVER let you buy from us. You sir are BLACKLISTED. Scrubby *** newb.

For your business, the most important things would be quick, cheap shipping and low prices. The main problem with all the other small companies like PerformancePCS or FrozenCPU is that items that both the them and Newegg carry, Newegg is cheaper and doesn't screw you on shipping.

You know NOTHING of this industry kid. GTFO here newb. Newegg does in fact screw you royaly on shipping you are just too stupid to investigate the pricing structure they have. You really think that $4.95 shipping is really $4.95? Negative homie. It aint.

Another thing would be not having ridiculously long product names (*cough* Newegg). Having all the product specifications listed accurately and being able to sort by these easily is important. Formatting is especially important. For example, Newegg has DDR3 RAM split into three sections for PC10600, PC10660, and PC10666. That's just silly.

Cool story bro, we don't want your feedback. Consider yourself useless.

I find a concise shopping cart page to be useful. Just listing the price, a small picture, and the name. I hate it when I go to the shopping cart page and it's way bigger than my screen. Scan.co.uk is a great example of a site that has done it right.

Duh.

Of course great customer service is important, but realize a large portion of your customers won't ever contact customer service if nothing goes wrong with their order.

Product Support IS Customer Service newb. Your so limited in your range of thought. You are like the most IN THE BOX mother ****er I have ever seen.

I don't like kits, they're the lazy way out of building a computer and always come with a catch. I don't think a company should decide what a consumer should buy. Combo deals like Newegg does (You can find thousands of combos, so it's not as limiting).

Get real dude. Who the hell want's to waste their time picking through a million parts when they can clock a button and get all their parts in one fell swoop.

I'm done with you newbs for now. I'll let one of the other's deal with you kids. God I forgot how much I hate you morons.

Buh bye.

Just as a personal note, I'm also deleting your other stealth advertisement with your URL in the photo. Good try though. Better luck elsewhere.

I was just watching the fun on the bleechers and waiting on how long it was going to take for him to get das boot in his arse :rofl:

K guys. Even though he was banned for insulting our members as well as attempting to advertise surreptitiously, regardless of how we feel about these actions, we can't talk about those that cannot defend themselves. Let him rest in peace, as long as he's not resting here.

So the guy isnt here anymore... we cant talk about him... nor talk trash about his 'business' (there in lay the tragedy in all this, :p) I assume, so, close it?

Hey,you see? I can behave, MwhuahahaHAHAHA!!!

I am not the one with the private warning today!!!

Edit: one more win against EVIL for OCF!

Trumpets of Heaven echoing out loud! ALLELUIA!

So the guy isnt here anymore... we cant talk about him... nor talk trash about his 'business' (there in lay the tragedy in all this, :p) I assume, so, close it?

We shouldn't have to close things unless absolutely necessary. We expect people to act appropriate. Closing is a last resort.

This thread serves no purpose any more, so it will naturally sink after today.

does anyone else read I.M.O.G. 's text with the voice of optimus prime? just caught myself doing that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back