• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gaming Laptop G74SX Network card sucks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WeezleXX89

Hey I have a question for you guys. Is there a way I can get a better networking card either using USB for better gaming? I play Diablo 3 and it chokes due to networking lag. I know its not the laptop's video card or processor. Diablo 3 isn't a resource hog. I don't want to buy a new network card and that not fixing the issue. What do you guys think? Could it be because of my Router? I have a Linksys WRT54GS.

Last edited:
Hey I have a question for you guys. Is there a way I can get a better networking card either using USB for better gaming? I play Diablo 3 and it chokes due to networking lag. I know its not the laptop's video card or processor. Diablo 3 isn't a resource hog. I don't want to buy a new network card and that not fixing the issue. What do you guys think? Could it be because of my Router? I have a Linksys WRT54GS.

:cough cough:, there are lan ports for a reason.

It might not even be your laptop, it could also be the router..

Back