• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Getting a new baby :-)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hey guys, can you please post your benching scores for the 2 GB GTX 670 card and the 4 GB one.

3D Mark 11 and 3D Mark Vantage scores please.

Also, BF3 fps rates, especially how they score in a multi-monitor vs. single monitor display setting on ultra graphics preset.

Waiting on this one. Congrats on the card guys :)

I just got done playing BF3 for a bit and with my 670SC 4GB i was getting 80 - 140 or so fps on ultra. I love this card! It was a nice step up from my (now my dads) 560SC 2GB. Currently I only have 1 BenQ XL2420T, but am saving for 2 more!

So, unless you are playing in 3D or especially on large screens or multi -display setups, you dont really need a 4 GB card, right? Also, does anyone have any idea how multi monitor setup(3 way) can affect your fps rates.

Still waiting on those benchs :)

Yeah that is why I got a 670SC 4GB, Nvidia surround! I can try to upload a Heaven benchmark for it when it was at stock clocks.
Sorry had to compress it, it was to big a file.

Attachments

• GTX 670SC 4GB stock high settings.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 18
So, unless you are playing in 3D or especially on large screens or multi -display setups, you dont really need a 4 GB card, right? Also, does anyone have any idea how multi monitor setup(3 way) can affect your fps rates.

Still waiting on those benchs :)

I don't think so.....if your playn on 1920 x 1080 ,2 gb will be fine....how ever if in the future your plains are to run two or more monitors,or get an 2560 x 1440 ...then get the 4 gb....IMO ....

cwinot-- I dont have much experience using Unigine, but I bet thats a hell of a score you posted above. :)

Kalibur -- Yes, that was what I was also saying in my post above, that you really dont need anything more than 2 gb if you are not using more than one screen. But I think for now, even with VRAM hungery games like BF3, 2 GB is quite enough if you play on 1080p or a little more with a single monitor. But for future -proofing, yeah, I do think a 4Gb is quite good, but I personally dont feel the price difference is worth it.

I have to read about this boosting crap vs base clock. confuses the hell outta me.

Anyone got an article I can read that explains it?

Back