• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ghostery - anyone running it?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

orion456

Who is using Ghostery and is it a useful for more than just info about who is tracking you?

I use ghostery. It blocks the trackers, so it's very useful to me. I combine it with add-block plus, and noscript. With those combined, I'm not being tracked, advertised to, or attacked by a java-script exploit.
I hope.

Have you had any experience with no-script?

I use ghostery. It blocks the trackers, so it's very useful to me. I combine it with add-block plus, and noscript. With those combined, I'm not being tracked, advertised to, or attacked by a java-script exploit.
I hope.

Have you had any experience with no-script?
I do the same Arbiter Odie, ghostery, Add-Block Plus and noscript. They work great!

Yeah, it's been working pretty well. As is, however, I'm working on getting a easily disposable VM for those times I need to enable javascript. I wince every time I do it :p

I'm trying to figure out how to use kvm (I gave up on Xen, UGH), and I'm using virtualbox in the meantime. Have you experimented at all with this?

Yeah, it's been working pretty well. As is, however, I'm working on getting a easily disposable VM for those times I need to enable javascript. I wince every time I do it :p

I'm trying to figure out how to use kvm (I gave up on Xen, UGH), and I'm using virtualbox in the meantime. Have you experimented at all with this?
No I haven't

Back