• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gigabyte 890GPA-UD3H VS UD5

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Unitus77

Hey guys i just build myself a new computer and i got the Gigabyte 890GPA-UD3H motherboard. Unfortunately i has been built and shipped already so i cant make any changes. I just want to know the differences between the UD3 and the UD5 motherboards and if it will be worth it to upgrade immediately when i get it. Ill be running the AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Black Edition processor.

:welcome: to OCF!

With the BE it probably won't matter unless you're going to use extreme cooling/benching. You may get a few more MHz out of the UD5 but it probably isn't worth the extra cost and hassle you'd have to go through to return/re-order. If your order hadn't shipped yet, and you had the extra cash, I'd say get the UD5 since, in general, it has higher quality parts ...

Thanks for your welcome and reply. Yah ill figure ill just leave it really wish i had the UD5 in there though. Once the new AMD graphic cards come out ill make some changes and change the MOBO.

Back