• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gigabyte ga-x58a-ud3r crash problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dyrrelol

Hey, i'm having serious problems with my motherboard and have been having these problems for quite some time but can't seem to find a solution. I'm having random crashes whenever the computer feels like it, no temp problem (steady 40-50oC). I've tried reinstalling windows several times (both with w7 and wXP). I've changed the grafic card, the ram and the power supply to working ones but without success. Anyone have any ideas to what may be causing this?

Can be whatever really, sometimes just reboot, sometimes bsod, that's why i can't find a solution xD i think there are 3 or 4 problems my bsod tells me whenever it crashes. sometimes the soundcard is having a problem (atiduag.dll i think it was, pretty sure). Had it working for like a week straight just to find a new problem which is now, rebooting whenever it feels like it.
But most often reboots and bsods

I'm using this program called Whocrashed, to tell me what the problem was but it just says it didn't crash at all. Like nothing ever happened.
And the last few days it just reboots, without bsod.
And now i can't get into the desktop at all, crashing before i have even booted.
So i can't tell you, because i don't know and i can't look it up

Back