• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gigabyte New BIOS ACC?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

johnboy1998

Got the new BIOS from Gigabyte a while ago, which now adds ACC features to my BIOS!

I have my Phenom II x3 720BE, prime stable (see sig) 12hours+ and was wondering.

If I switch ACC on to unlock the fourth core or whatever just for fun, does this have an affect on stability etc will I have to do another OC process with prime tests etc?

I am under the impression I would have to reset everything and then turn it on then do my OC again!

Sorry for starting a thread on something people are probably sick of talking about, but I am bored because got to stay in to wait for my driving lesson, just hope he comes back as I am terrible! : )

thanks

Yes i would advise you to start from start , since you are not aware how stable the last core is , although it should be easier second time around since you know the absolute limit of the chip .:) Let us know if you unlock successfully .

Back