• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gigabyte P55-UD6 testing with Core i5 750

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nice review, seems like a capable little CPU :D ..... I'm interested in the max bclk for your CPU. I've got a P55-UD3R sitting here and plan to get it setup for next weekend....most likely I'll pickup a i5 750 locally. Miah and I will being do a review of the board so we'll start a new thread for all :p

System configuration for the following tests:

Core i5 750 @ 4100mhz
Gigabyte P55-UD6
2x2gb G.Skill Ripjaws PC16000 @ 2040mhz, 8-9-8-20 1T
EVGA GTX 260 216sp @ 750/1520/1140
Corsair HD620w
Ultra 120 Original
WD Raptor 36gb

3dmark01.jpg

3dmark03.jpg

3dmark05y.jpg

3dmark06n.jpg

3dmarkvantagen.jpg

cinebenchy.jpg

crystalmark.jpg

geekbench.jpg

superpiky.jpg

wprime.jpg

Last edited:
i have been suprised by the ripjaws, when i did some digging. shocked to find ELP ic's used on them and they are getting those kind of clocks man! i just cant wait for my DDR3-1600 cas7 kit show up, not bad for $94.

nice results sno!

Ahh, nice clocks :) I was going nuts about your wPrime scores. Took me awhile figuring out why yours were faster, with 100 less mhz lol. Then I saw I have 2.0 and you run 1.55 :)

Gotta say, i5 does look good from a price standpoint, theres no denying that. If you are just gaming, Id say its definately the to-get CPU at this point.

Ahh, nice clocks :) I was going nuts about your wPrime scores. Took me awhile figuring out why yours were faster, with 100 less mhz lol. Then I saw I have 2.0 and you run 1.55 :)
That's b/c 2.0 is not accepted at HWBot, only 1.55.

Did a little testing with LN2 the other night. This chip is fantastic on air, but doesn't like cold very much. But still not bad scores for only -35C :p

wprime4700mhz.jpg

wprime326385s.jpg

pifast1814s.jpg

Nice! From what I've seen so far, most of the retail 750's are liking cold a bit better than the average ES chip, but that is based on a pretty small sample size at this point.

My 1156 stuff should be here Friday :D Gotta order some RipJaws I think...

Back