• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gigabyte S3. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Geez

BluScreen said:
Appreciate your vote of confidence. lol
I've got a lot going on today, so I took a picture of the manual with my webcam, but I'm not crawling down into my case with a flashlight and camera today. You can believe it or not, it really doesn't make a difference to me.
rev2.jpg
Lighten up guy!! I just wanted to see what it looked like.

I tried to help you and you had all the answers. So have a great time. Like I said......you have it all under control.

I'm not upset or anything. lol... You're the one that *told* me to upload pictures, and not asked. So you lighten up. lol
I don't have all the answers, wish I did. I came here for advice and for people to see if maybe they have similar problems.. things like that. I wasn't asking for anybody to tell me my graphics card was bad, or my psu wasn't enough. You have to have more hands-on to know things like that, usually.

Thanks for taking time, though.

Last edited:
INFO

BluScreen said:
I'm not upset or anything. lol... You're the one that *told* me to upload pictures, and not asked. So you lighten up. lol
I don't have all the answers, wish I did. I came here for advice and for people to see if maybe they have similar problems.. things like that. I wasn't asking for anybody to tell me my graphics card was bad, or my psu wasn't enough. You have to have more hands-on to know things like that, usually.

Thanks for taking time, though.
Where is that damn ignore button...........? By the way.....do not under any circumstances ever PM me.

Sorry you feel bad, or whatever. I wasn't tryin' to be mean. You're always welcome to PM me. =]

just to make this clear...you ordered your 965P - DS3 from Newegg.com and it was a Rev 2? (just wanted to know because i plan on ordering from them and i want the rev 2)

Back