• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Glove slap, challange made.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
OK guys. At the very real risk of jinxing myself, I've boosted production. I finally got one of my farm rigs going and the point jump looks to be nice. Who's gonna rise to meet my challenge? This is no joke there buddy boy. I'm a mover and a shaker. Skakin' my money maker. My milk shake brings..... wait. I got off track there. Strike that last part.

I've been trying to get 3 million ppd for a few years now and it looks like I'm doing it. However, historically speaking, I'll have a power blip and half my farm will go away forever or something like that. It ain't gonna happen this time but historically that's how it's gone. The point is that I'm always looking to improve my production and the persistence has always paid off. Whatever your current level of production is, don't give up. We are a team and I'm winning it.* Mua hahahahaha……

* See what I did there. I made the joke that the team is all about me. Funny right? No? Oh. Sorry not sorry. Ok. Sorry. Tough crowd. ;)

Welcome back to FAH. 1.5MM points reported on the on the 9pm EOC update this evening with only 7 WU. My farm of experienced gpus takes about twice as many wu to make 1.5MM. Looking forward to having a running mate again. I may need to activate some retired vets to keep up with your fleet of starships. My farm hosts have mundane names, currently F73-F83, with a few older hosts making contributions during cooler weather. F01 was a socket A TBird, which last folded a wu during a Monkey challenge several years ago, but no longer supported by current FAH cores.

Welcome back to FAH. 1.5MM points reported on the on the 9pm EOC update this evening with only 7 WU. My farm of experienced gpus takes about twice as many wu to make 1.5MM. Looking forward to having a running mate again. I may need to activate some retired vets to keep up with your fleet of starships. My farm hosts have mundane names, currently F73-F83, with a few older hosts making contributions during cooler weather. F01 was a socket A TBird, which last folded a wu during a Monkey challenge several years ago, but no longer supported by current FAH cores.

Thanks!! I remember those old slot A Athlon TBirds. They were new when I was new to this whole computer thing, at least to the point of getting serious with it. I always like learning the naming schemes people use for their systems and the reason behind it. Being both a retired sailor and sci-fi junkie my wife was totally un-surprised when I changed my naming scheme to this from the fairly odd parents names.

Anyways, to get back on topic it seems team production is on the rise assuming I can read the graph right. With the top 20 all at 1M+, 12 of those at the 2M+ mark we're doing great as team. GO TEAM!! I would also like to give a shout out to those who graciously donate to the cause but don't make the numbers that the top producers do. Your contributions are every single bit as important as any other. Each and every point, each WU is greatly appreciated :cheers:

Based on the last few EOC updates, your starships will likely average around 20MM ppd. :cheers:

My farm is a fleet of old battleships with upgrades. :facepalm:

Ya, that's about what my porjected PPD is according to the FAH monitor. An old fleet is still a fleet. We all workin it for the cause :)

OK guys. At the very real risk of jinxing myself, I've boosted production. I finally got one of my farm rigs going and the point jump looks to be nice. Who's gonna rise to meet my challenge? This is no joke there buddy boy. I'm a mover and a shaker. Skakin' my money maker. My milk shake brings..... wait. I got off track there. Strike that last part.

I've been trying to get 3 million ppd for a few years now and it looks like I'm doing it. However, historically speaking, I'll have a power blip and half my farm will go away forever or something like that. It ain't gonna happen this time but historically that's how it's gone. The point is that I'm always looking to improve my production and the persistence has always paid off. Whatever your current level of production is, don't give up. We are a team and I'm winning it.* Mua hahahahaha……

* See what I did there. I made the joke that the team is all about me. Funny right? No? Oh. Sorry not sorry. Ok. Sorry. Tough crowd. ;)

Don, when are you ever going to learn? Don't go making challenges you can't win. :rofl::rofl:

Don, when are you ever going to learn? Don't go making challenges you can't win. :rofl::rofl:

What happened now?

- - - Auto-Merged Double Post - - -

Based on the last few EOC updates, your starships will likely average around 20MM ppd. :cheers:

My farm is a fleet of old battleships with upgrades. :facepalm:

Those are the kinds of points that will beat back teams who are gaining and maybe get our #4 slot back. T32 ROCKs and/or ROLLs!

Back