• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Good Case fan and CPU fan

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dj1992

Hello guys, one of my case fans is making a grinding noise and so I'm considering replacing it. Also, the fan of my Hyper 212 EVO(with Arctic MX4 Paste) seems to be nearing its end as often my motherboard would report "CPU FAN1 ERROR". When I look at the cpu fan, it seems to be running REALLY slow (around 500rpm), even though it's set to full speed in the BIOS. I'm considering this LED fan of 120mm since they will look good in my transparent case. I'll be buying two of these fans-one for the cabinet and the other for my hyper 212 evo. What do you guys think? Is this fan all right?

http://www.flipkart.com/deepcool-xfan120l-b/p/itmd9hkaqj8ce8y2?pid=COLD9HKATDMYJFZG

Stock intel cooler will be fine since you can't overclock with that CPU.The 760 doesn't really need any extra airflow unless you plan on overclocking so that case with the provided fans should be fine.
CAR OBD2 SHOP

I already have the CPU Overclocked at 4.4Ghz. The 3570K is a K series processor, which means unlocked multiplier and so overclocking :p

Back