• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Google Search History

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i don't know... first and fore most i don't like to be tracked and spammed due to my search habbits, second, why bother log in and look through your search history when you can just copy and paste from your other documents which is way faster anyhow. this whole thing sounded like a marketing gimick to me >_>

Google is just storing info on you. They give you so much storage for email so you don't delete it, and I heard they still keep your email even after you go through the 3 step process of deleting it. Of course, I still search google and use their email. :shrug:

Huh. If I just left click in the search box only after the page has finished loading, my entire search history is there in a handy scroll box...Firefox or IE, even after deleting cookies.

No need to sign up for anything.

Last edited:
Back