• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Goozex promotion - Free video game.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

UnrealAlex

Goozex is a website where you trade in your games, get points, and then use those points to get games you want from other players.

Now there is a promotion which gives you 100 points + 1 free trade upon joining, so you get a free game! You won't get any new games for 100 points, but they have a very large selection for all platforms, even PC.

Also please register with my referral link because that way I get some points towards my future trades and you also get an ADDITIONAL 100 bonus once you complete your first trade but only if youre referred ("invited")

No credit card, or SSN, or even phone number required.
http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/join.asp?idr=581656245985

US only I believe.

Free again? I thought the promo expired at the end of April? Or maybe it's unlimited free 100 point and 1 trade per new valid account?

Out of the 6 PC games I've listed, only 1 got claimed. The rest has over 20 turns waiting list >_< maybe I should cancel those and just dump those remaining PC games as 1 lot on eBay.

I've had a few of my games come up but I've never had enough money to ship them out so I've denied the trade.

I'll move them eventually.

I've been looking through the PC games you can get for 100, some good ones are:
Ut 2004, Doom 3, Quake 4, Dungeon Siege 2, Deus Ex, Diablo 2, Elder Scrolls Morrowind, Final Fantasy XI, Neverwinter Nights, Vampire: The Masquerade, Baldur's Gate 2, Age of Empires 2, Black and White 2, Civ 3, bunch of Command and Conquer games, Need for Speed games.

Back