• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Got 21K on my 9500np

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You don't need one. Where it says "Selected Tests," click on "Change...," then go to the "Custom" tab on the right, and you can run each test one by one.

how do you get a score by running them 1 by 1? when i select them and run them one by one it just says not enough tests run and doesnt give me a score

Run em one by one until you've got all of them done. It needs at least the four game tests in their entirety done. As long as you don't close 3dmark01, it will keep recording results from each test.

i run mine in this order for best score:

lobby low
lobby high
car high
dragothic high
dragothic low
nature
car low

this usually gives me 200-250 points more

the reason being is that 2k1 gives a nice boost in frames to the first "system dependant" test you run.

[edit] disabling explorer is good for another 50 points

Putting dragothic that late is a bad idea. You want to get the low quality tests out of the way first, anyways. I'd say slapping DL that far down could take a good(bad) 5 fps off at the very least. Nature and CL I definitely agree with dumping last, though.

great job Onkyo, but wasn't this thread originally intended for 9500np's

yes but there was no reason for me to start a new thread !! now lets not hijack lol. thanks tho

Back