• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GPU Died?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Panchos

I've had a Gigabyte GeForce GTX 750 Ti WindForce about six months and I think it died on me today. It kept turning off the monitor after windows logo yet works fine in safe mode. I've uninstalled drivers and card and only when i reinstall it the issue repeats so I'm assuming the card is dead.

I need to buy a new one but not really sure on what's good. I want to go for something as good as or better than the one that died. Could someone who knows his stuff recommend me a good card around or under say £150?

Here's my system: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/JpzRnQ (motherboard and CPU)

Did you try different drivers? Did you try the card on another PC? Isn't the card within warranty? Are you not able to get by with the integrated GPU on your current setup?

I don't have another PC to try it on. The drivers I tried to use were the latest ones that I'd had installed since I first got the card.

Find one to try it on?
Did you try an older driver?
What about warranty? Try an RMA(return) first before you go buying a new card...

Back