• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GPU ooling (which option)?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

creepy

GPU cooling (which option)?

Right now for cooling my videocard i have about 4 vantec iceberg heatsinks in the memory along with a 40mm and a vantec icebeg fan ontop of them. For the GPU ave another vantec iceberg fan on the top side of the card ("flatside" if you will)o and right ntop the GPU I have an antec HSF for a athlon 2100+ which is a pretty decent size heatsink and a 60mm 5500 rpm fan. Anyway I was wondering if i should stick with the big HSF which doesnt have too great of conductivity which is just thermal tape and a dot of superglue to be sure it stays on. Or if I should take another one of these spare vantec iceberg fans I have which is alittle smaller than a 40m fan and runs at about 5000 RPM (its somewhat like the crystal orb) and put that on there with some good thermal compound etc. Also if you guys wanna know why i have so much of this vantec iceberg crap is because of the price for what you get. For $8 you can get the fan which is like a crystal orb, 2 small heatsinks (27x27 and 37x37),a 3-4pin adapter, 2 nylon clips,thermal compound,and 3 peices of thermal tape. For those that are intrested its at newegg.com or you can get a generic version at compusa or something.

Last edited:
Back