• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Graphical Client Gameing Problems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PCGUY112887

Well, if I have the Graphical Client of FAH 4.0 running, and I try to play GTA or Halo, it has horribal minimizing problems. If I open the game, it will want to keep minimizing, if I move the mouse anywhere it will minimizing, etc.

I have heard of this problem before, and I know if I used the service install it would work, but I like being about to see my progress in my taskbar. And I know there is electron microscope, and I will use it if there isn't anything I can do with the graphical client.

Any tips on what I might be able to do with the graphical client?

Does it only happen with F@H running? I would check and see if it is something else that may be interferring with your games first.

I had problems with the graphical while playing certain games, too. Just ditch the graphical and get Wedo's One-Click Install and EMIII.

Matt

Timdog - Yes I can just normally boot and the game won't work, then I can shut down FAH and everything is fine. Weird thing is is that this didn't start happening untill now.

thanks guys, I am off to get Wedo's 1 click install, that installs it as a system service on 2000, XP machines right? And I edit my username.. somewhere I will figure it out.

Back