• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother . . .

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I just love the ending. Sitting there on the cap point, on top of the dead Heavy, eating the Heavy's sandwich. Brilliant!

BONK!

Saw this this morning...but was dissapointed. Didn't seem as funny to me :shrug:
(Soldier was funniest, imo, just because he's rather...dim? :D)

Saw this yesterday, took forever to be released but it's good.

P.S. Mind Blowing:

http://www.shamwow.com/
LOL! If there's ever a TF2 movie...
Btw does that stuff really work like that without causing cancer in the long run? Makes me want to get one.

I couldn't stop hearing about this video on TF2 ....same with the medic upgrades.
Kinda stupid that they aren't releasing all upgrades simultenously, going to have each team consist of 50% medics...

Kinda stupid that they aren't releasing all upgrades simultenously, going to have each team consist of 50% medics...

Better half a team of medics who might, between the lot of them, know what their doing as opposed to one who doesn't.

Medics are not an assault class, they are a support class. However, that doesn't mean that EVERY other class needs their support! Those snipers in the sniper nest? Yeah, they don't need support. Those Scouts? Yeah, you're holding them back from what they do best.

Find a Heavy, a Pyro, a friggin' SOLDIER and wear them like a jacket!

Medics are the least played class in TF2 (although they have moved up in the latest stats), I think that is why they started with the medic. I think initially there will be an extreme number of medics playing when the new stuff comes out, but it will come back to normal before long. I think you will see a spike in each class' play time as they get new content, but once it is all said and done, it will return to normal and hopefully all the classes will be played nearly equally.

I wonder how the sandwich was?

** also I can't wait for the Pyro's , I wonder if it will even be able to be understood...?

Last edited:
I wonder how the sandwich was?

** also I can't wait for the Pyro's , I wonder if it will even be able to be understood...?
I think it would kind of be cool if they showed who the pyro was under the mask. On the other hand I like the masked guy mumbling under the mask and don't think they should show us who is under it. But yeah, it should be an funny video.

Medics are the least played class in TF2 (although they have moved up in the latest stats), I think that is why they started with the medic. I think initially there will be an extreme number of medics playing when the new stuff comes out, but it will come back to normal before long. I think you will see a spike in each class' play time as they get new content, but once it is all said and done, it will return to normal and hopefully all the classes will be played nearly equally.

Man, I LOVE me some Medic! It's pro'lly my favourite class right after Pyro. Nothing like using an UberCharge on a Heavy right before he walks up to a cap point!

I think it would kind of be cool if they showed who the pyro was under the mask. On the other hand I like the masked guy mumbling under the mask and don't think they should show us who is under it. But yeah, it should be an funny video.

Naw! The Pyro has to remain masked! He talks through 3 inches of charcoal, so he's going to be hard to understand. They'll have to use subtitles or something.

For you pyro fans, check this out: http://www.gametrailers.com/player/26186.html

Funny stuff, kinda sad in a weird way too..

That was really cool! I really enjoyed that! Then again, the Pyro is my 2nd favourite character.

Back