• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Greatest signature quotes

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
TollhouseFrank said:
Heehehehehe... that one came from my sig.... i had it there for months.... and wondered if anyone ever really read it...

LOL I read it and was on LMAO

Son1990 said:
Actually I do. The first one was in the text document posted in this thread (Sjaak) and the second is a slogan for a Paintball gun/company (www.planeteclispe.com).
For that first one, I have a feeling it wasn't Sjaak that said it first (no offence :) ), as I've seen it many times in other places. ;)

And yes, Mythbusters is one of the (very) few shows on TV that is worth watching (though I dont watch it nearly often enough). Which episode did he say that in? Oh, and its Kari, BTW. ;)

Another I just found: There are 10 types of people in this world: Those who understand ternary, those who don't, and those that confuse binary with ternary. :D :D I forget whose sig that's in though...

Last edited:
LoneWolf121188 said:
For that first one, I have a feeling it wasn't Sjaak that said it first (no offence :) ), as I've seen it many times in other places. ;)

And yes, Mythbusters is one of the (very) few shows on TV that is worth watching (though I dont watch it nearly often enough). Which episode did he say that in?

Another I just found: There are 10 types of people in this world: Those who understand ternary, those who don't, and those that confuse binary with ternary. :D :D I forget whose sig that's in though...
http://www.ocforums.com/showpost.php?p=4189522&postcount=8
Millhouse.

LoneWolf121188 said:
^^ Yep, thats the one. Is there a reason you linked to my post instead of millhouse's user profile? :D
I wanted to feel special and show that I looked up your recent posts and then looked in the thread. :D

I know its an old thread, but I had to add this:

Me (in response to people spelling "Dual" (as in Dual Core) "Duel"): "Not duel core, its dual core - One is a type of fight, the other means two."
Slaps: "Oh you didn't know? That is the next thing AMD is coming out with. Processors that will jump out of your computer and destroy any Intel CPU that is near by."

:D

http://www.ocforums.com/showpost.php?p=4326174&postcount=10

LoneWolf121188 said:
I know its an old thread, but I had to add this:

Me (in response to people spelling "Dual" (as in Dual Core) "Duel"): "Not duel core, its dual core - One is a type of fight, the other means two."
Slaps: "Oh you didn't know? That is the next thing AMD is coming out with. Processors that will jump out of your computer and destroy any Intel CPU that is near by."

:D

http://www.ocforums.com/showpost.php?p=4326174&postcount=10

LMFAO!

the greatest quotes come from bash.org. i didn't link as the site may be offensive to some, but let me tell you, it keeps me on the floor as long as i'm there.

I love the one about the duck stand up comedian, thats like, the best joke EVER.

bash.org said:
<UKDJ|Planet> I swear to god
<UKDJ|Planet> I've just heard a duck tell a joke
<Jock> o...k
<UKDJ|Planet> there was as group of ducks on a pond near where i live
<UKDJ|Planet> one of the ducks was quacking away looking straight at a group of like 10 ducks
<UKDJ|Planet> then he stopped and all the other ducks went mental
<UKDJ|Planet> it looked just like duck stand-up comedy

Oh, and this one...

bash.org said:
<@David> Yay I get laid today! Been a month.... needing it by now
<@Sony> ...........
<@Sony> TMI TMI TMI
<@David> Only a few hundred pounds but its better than nothing
<Malpine> Thanks for the info
<@David> eh?
<@David> damn i meant PAID
<@David> I get PAID today