• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GSkill F4-3200C15D-16GTZKY

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

savn

Hi everyone I have these memories GSkill F4-3200C15D-16GTZKY on the motherboard Gigabyte b 450 arous pro cpu Amd ryzen 5 2600 x. I set from the BIOS, updated to the latest version f50, xmp to 3466 mhz. But I can't set the timing because the Windows 10 Pro operating system crashes. I also tried to raise the dram voltage from 1.35 to 1.40 and 1.45 with a Windows crash.

if you kindly tell me step by step how to configure the memories in the BIOS with xmp activated.
latency cas
trcdvr
trcdwr
trp
tras
and possibly also the voltages.
Thank you

Is that memory on the QVL list? Memory in the proper slots?

Try leaving everything on auto and just setting 3200 mhz speed and 1.35v instead of xmp. Then tweak as needed.

That said, Cpuz, the spd tab tells you what to set your sticks to... as does the box and specs page.

Thanks for the help
unfortunately the memories are not in the QVL list. I will leave everything on cars as you told me and let me know.

Well, the kit not being in the qvl isnt a death sentence, but it can be telling....

Again, is the memory in the correct slots? Please refer to your manual for which slots they go in. Typically its a2/b2..

Yes the memories are in the correct slots

the memories are placed on the second and fourth slots

Last edited by a moderator:
I disabled xmp but the memory timing mode went from 1.35 to 1.20 V and I was unable to change it. I set the dram voltage to 1.35 V. I was unable to verify via Cpuz because when I restarted windows, the monitor started flashing continuously. So I restarted windows and set xmp active again.

Leave XMP enabled and try raising the SOC voltage 0.10V and see if that helps.

Otherwise, I would look for memory on the QVL list and go get that.

Back