• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GTA IV Realitrix

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I need to scoop up a dvd or amazon copy of this. This mod sounds really fun!

This is taking a bit more because Im also launching the 1.0.7.0 along with the 1.0.4.0 version

EDIT : AND a bit more because Im working on the performance issues of the mod...sorry for the wait, but i want to deliver the best to you guys

Last edited:
This is taking a bit more because Im also launching the 1.0.7.0 along with the 1.0.4.0 version

EDIT : AND a bit more because Im working on the performance issues of the mod...sorry for the wait, but i want to deliver the best to you guys

The 1.07 version being the version that steam is patched up to?

I just want to confirm that when you download from steam, it is 1.0.7.0

BUT, it is SUPER easy to downgrade to 1.0.4.0. Google will bring you to lots of videos on youtube telling you how.

I am excited to try this mod pack! I just did all the work installing icenhancer, and a big texture pack. The game looks so much better - but I've been looking to make it even better. I see all these pretty youtube videos, and that's what I want.

Do you have any idea if I can just install this over icenhancer, or would you recommend that I restore my backup of GTA and downgrade to 1.04, then install this?

I just want to confirm that when you download from steam, it is 1.0.7.0

BUT, it is SUPER easy to downgrade to 1.0.4.0. Google will bring you to lots of videos on youtube telling you how.

I am excited to try this mod pack! I just did all the work installing icenhancer, and a big texture pack. The game looks so much better - but I've been looking to make it even better. I see all these pretty youtube videos, and that's what I want.

Do you have any idea if I can just install this over icenhancer, or would you recommend that I restore my backup of GTA and downgrade to 1.04, then install this?

I recommend to do a fresh install of gta 4, just in case, and when installed, run gta 4 as admin

Back