• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GTX 560 ti too good to be true OC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Here is a link to a Hwbot submission using LIQUID NITROGEN to achieve those clocks. Hardly a 24/7 solution. the next one below that is 1520Mhz...on LN2. Highest on air was 1100Mhz in 3d11.
http://hwbot.org/submission/2237442...1___performance_geforce_gtx_560_ti_8636_marks

http://hwbot.org/benchmark/3dmark11...eocard_1787#start=0#interval=20#coolingType=2

Cliff's notes: You wont find one remotely close to that outside of extreme cooling. 1k is about all those have in them, perhaps a bit more on water.

Me too, double would be awsome. Sorry read my mistake afterwards and edit to correct that. Please read the corrected version as the card did NOT double stock speeds.. i was not sure how that made it from my brain to my fingers.

I maxed out the slider to 1250core. I will provide the pic for proof. Click the pic and it will take you to my page with the pics of the build. build log for the card is also available but in another forum. I can provide a link to that log also.

6007932318_595f4cec2b_b.jpg
560ti oc by cravinmild, on Flickr

and the card

5995069192_9454dbdd94_b.jpg
_IGP9527 by cravinmild, on Flickr

and for those who question it running

6016026706_82f89d9048_b.jpg
wholemachine2 by cravinmild, on Flickr

Its called The Mod. Works like a hot darn. Silent and cool. No question it was an amazing card, won the gpu lottory with this baby. I captured start to finnish video footage with my phone (1080P), the card may have throttled but showed no sign of it during testing. No driver crashes and completed the benchmark without issue 99%gpu usage during the whole test. Even more increadible is that the only thing cooling the card was the H70. I had no other fans blowing onto the pcb as the pump sat where the fan use to be. This was a test to blow the card up, I wanted to get a gtx 580 but the wify would not allow for it while this card still functioned.... my dumb luck i had to continue using it for another six months till i purchased a Asus Matrix Platinum ... modding it with a H70 several weeks later. 1056max oc at 1.293v 68c heaven 2.5

I know this is an old thread, but if anybody's out there.....
I've got a Asus GTX560 DCII TOP. I use it for nothing but 24/7 Folding. Ive got it clocked as per screenshots below.
I need to know if this is a "safe" overclock. Should I go for more? What are the symptoms of going too high?

Attachments

• GPUZ1031.PNG
    GPUZ1031.PNG
    25.1 KB · Views: 28
  • GPUZ1031b.PNG
    GPUZ1031b.PNG
    17.2 KB · Views: 28
Back