• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

h100.....-19c?????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
No... it really does work. The increased airflow caused by the reversing currents (this is a phenomenon caused when you stack fans like that) create an ultra low pressure zone at the rad.

In that area the temp can reach -20 to -40 degrees C

Of course I may just be trolling....... just like he says at the end of the vid. :rofl:

Start watching at the 16 min mark. I figured most people would have gotten it when he is saying that the fans were 'almost silent' and it sounded like a jet.

Hook. Line. Sinker...

ah it was TL;DW material ( work, no sounds ) will have to watch fully XD. On another note how do you trick hw monitor into doing that :clap: / you think he had someone with liquid nitrogen under the desk with a different rig? :p

Start watching at the 16 min mark. I figured most people would have gotten it when he is saying that the fans were 'almost silent' and it sounded like a jet.

Ah yes, a little humming noise i must say

Last edited:
trololololol_by_bluelink97-d34k9ib.jpg

i think theres an offset setting on hwmon

Heh, I like how Corsair sent him an H100 even though he was doing it purely for the lulz.

I think I need a new case. I'm thinking Lian Li or Silverstone. I'll take pretty pictures and post them around the forums, HINT HINT

This guy needs to do the TV commercials for:

THE AMAZING NEW DEVICE!!! THE THERMOS AND A DOBERMAN 130 LB ATTACK DOG AND A EXPRESSO COFFEMAKER ALL IN ONE!!!!

WAIT, THERE IS MORE!!!!

ORDER NOW AND WE'LL TOSS IN A SUBMARINE WITH A TIME WARP ENGINE FOR ONLY $4700 SHIPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it's great, he's completely hacking the marginal qualities of the H100 with great fun.

Funny, if you get it.

This guy needs to do the TV commercials for:

THE AMAZING NEW DEVICE!!! THE THERMOS AND A DOBERMAN 130 LB ATTACK DOG AND A EXPRESSO COFFEMAKER ALL IN ONE!!!!

WAIT, THERE IS MORE!!!!

ORDER NOW AND WE'LL TOSS IN A SUBMARINE WITH A TIME WARP ENGINE FOR ONLY $4700 SHIPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it's great, he's completely hacking the marginal qualities of the H100 with great fun.

Funny, if you get it.

Having had the time to watch it all it really made me lol. Pity this is the only funny thing ive seen him do in a while. Hes had a habit of ranting at his own fans as of late and has gone from my favorite reviewer rapidly to my least. Recently he ranted at someone on youtube for being an idiot because they said using dye in your loop was silly/lead to clogs ( he, Tinytom/the reviewer claimed dyes didnt clog /contribute wtsoever, and it was infact algae that clogged), then another time he simply posted a pic of a case + noctua fans and said "thoughts" ( or something similar ) and then proceeded to badmouth everyone who said well they look rubbish. He had neglected to mention it was a benching rig that was going to have a loop in it so the fans were for max performance on pretty high fpi rads.

:rain:

its just a pity hes a pretty knowledgeable bloke and his reviews are usually top notch.

Last edited:
Back