• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

H100i in CM Sniper?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kelushka

Registered
I was wondering if anyone can confirm if the H100i radiator fits on the top in the CM Sniper case. I've been eyeing up this water chilling setup for some time and have been trying to find a clear post on if they fit or if there are any modifications that need to be done. I've seen that the CM site says that case supports 120x240mm and the radiator is 120x275mm. Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance.

Is this the case you talking about?

11-119-194-Z01

If yes then it will fit but you have to remove the top to install the rad

Yes that is the case that I'm using and was talking about. Now by removing the top do you mean just to install it above the top fan then re-install the top, or does the the top have to stay off completely? And thanks for the reply.

Yes that is the case that I'm using and was talking about. Now by removing the top do you mean just to install it above the top fan then re-install the top, or does the the top have to stay off completely? And thanks for the reply.

Rad stay up top and the 2 fan are inside where your mobo is and you can close the top panel if you want

Back