• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

H100i or H110?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Good Morning Earth! I think it's hands down me just because i think it outpreforms to the rest and is a better bang for your buck.

Edit: Also what Conumdrum said! xD

I'm thinking about H100i as well. But they do hawe high RMA rate, due to led problems. Then LED fails, pump starts puting high pich noise. That's holding me back, from it.

Good Morning Earth! I think it's hands down me just because i think it outpreforms to the rest and is a better bang for your buck.

Edit: Also what Conumdrum said! xD
Does it out perform the rest though. Arent they all within a degree or so C? So wouldnt other factors be a larger consideration?

I just want to make sure that anyone suggesting a product does so based off of factual information and not "I have it" logic is all. :thup:

I'm thinking about H100i as well. But they do hawe high RMA rate, due to led problems. Then LED fails, pump starts puting high pich noise. That's holding me back, from it.

I just have a regular h100, it's coming up to its third year of service :thup:

I haven't had any problems with it, and it keeps my tree burning CPU cool. I wasn't satisfied with the performance of the stock fans, so I replaced em. Outside of that I haven't had any issues :salute:

I just have a regular h100, it's coming up to its third year of service :thup:

I haven't had any problems with it, and it keeps my tree burning CPU cool. I wasn't satisfied with the performance of the stock fans, so I replaced em. Outside of that I haven't had any issues :salute:

I did some digging about original H100 too. Performance wise it's too big gap between H100 and H100i. So If I had to choose between H100 and H100i, I would take a risk, and buy H100i. Otherwise I rather stick with my Hyper TX3, since it's doing surprisingly well.

The only difference between the H100I and the H100 is the H100I comes with corsair link which in my opinion is really junk. I think the fans are a little better with the H100I though...

I guess I will throw this in here dose he need a aio? also I would go with a h220 as I have had bad experience with corsaire aio's (but if I had to I would get h100i becuase it is older and will have had the bugs and stuff worked out)

I guess I will throw this in here dose he need a aio? also I would go with a h220 as I have had bad experience with corsaire aio's (but if I had to I would get h100i becuase it is older and will have had the bugs and stuff worked out)

H220, good luck getting one. They must be making them in batches of 10. The stock on them is just ridiculous.

H220, good luck getting one. They must be making them in batches of 10. The stock on them is just ridiculous.

H220 is not on sales in Lithuania. The only way of getting this, is from ebay. But then, I has to wait 3 weeks of shipment, and no any waranties.

H220 is not on sales in Lithuania. The only way of getting this, is from ebay. But then, I has to wait 3 weeks of shipment, and no any waranties.

I have never even seen one on ebay, I have looked easily half a dozen times.

I have had the H100i for a few months now and it seems ok, no issues. The corsair-link software is not the nicest program I've ever seen, but it is fun to play with. I like that I can make the RGB LED's mimic temps of cpu, graphics card, and rad temps. It's a handy way to see where a certain temp is while playing Crysis 3.
The stock fans aren't terrible, but I have plans to replace them anyways and maybe do a push-pull setup. They sell extra screws for just that.
Room is almost an issue on my ASUS mobo, the 90's the connect to the pump head touch my ram ever so barely.
Wish I could tell you about reliability, but I have only had it for 3 months.

Last edited:
Back