• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

H100i or H110?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The H110 out preforms the H100I. But keep in mind space. It's rad is thicker than the one on the H100I. Personally i love my H100I and it performs amazingly and wouldn't trade it for an H110 anyday.

Well but how much better is performing H110 then H100i? Is it 2c or something more?
H110 should fit in my CM 690 II, but I'm afraid of constant fan noise. If it's 2 or 3c difference, I'd rather get H100i, due to fan control software.
However I still got some time to make a decision till the end of May (financial reasons).
So I hope this thread will be helpfull.

It's better. It has more raddage area. Will cool better. Bigger rad, less fannage speed needed.

In 1 minute I found this. Have a full read.

http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/corsair_h110_review,14.html

Thanks, but allready have read that, and all the other reviews, and benchmarks that I could find. And overall I notice, that the temps difference between h110 and h100i maximum is only about 3c. Am I correct?

By the way, how many of you guys had any problems with H100i LED's and pump noise? I found out it is a pretty commom issues.

Last edited:
If you're worried about AIO's failing, just build your own CPU loop. We all know Conumdrum can help with that :D

The H110 out preforms the H100I. But keep in mind space. It's rad is thicker than the one on the H100I. Personally i love my H100I and it performs amazingly and wouldn't trade it for an H110 anyday.

What kind of temps do you get?

Thanks Darren, these things matters/ 17C room temp? Geeze that's cold. Lets add 5C to normalize the temps.

So at 23C or 74F room temps the OP would see an additional 5 C, so 85C in load temps. Getting pretty high there. You running them at 100% profile or something less? What fan profile you running? E-peen don't matter here. It's science.

It makes a diff. This is how science and test/comparisons work. No missed bits.

17? that's not cold, that's warm... that's pushing hot for me... I like it cold... I usually have my room in the bare positives 5*C-10*C

I'm running them at 100%

By the way, how many of you guys had any problems with H100i LED's and pump noise? I found out it is a pretty commom issues.

I have an H80 that has the fan noise problem. Every so often it acts up so I have to hit it or flick the tubes to make it stop. I recently ordered a D14 to replace it because of this.

And still getting 80C. At 7C room temps. In my house I would be getting 100C on that at 25C room temps.

Your H100 is broke Darren. Not really, your overclock is wayyy to much for that AIO. You need better cooling. Dunno how you could be happy with it.

And your sig says 4.7 but you say 5.0 Hmm Lotta issues here, your sig still states you have Titans and you don't. Your input here is becoming suspect. I'll pay more attention to your input kiddo.

Ok, so sadly I tryed to fit 140 fans on top, between case frame and top grill, and they do not fit. 120 fits ok. However 280 rad fits ok.
So now I'm stuck with Corsair H100i, CM Seidon 240 or Enermax ELC240-TB.
That's all 240 cooling kits, that I can get in Lithuania.

Back