• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

H100i Seems To Be Failing.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MattD.

Registered
Hey guys, I've recently torn down and rebuilt my PC to get back into gaming. The issue I'm having is that I'm having some offline lag issues. ITHat led me to find my CPU was running really hot. So, I tore the thing down, gave it some fresh thermal compound, made sure everything was mounted correctly, and I got the same temps. I can't tell if the H100i's pump is working. One of the hoses starts to feel warm once the temps raise, but only near the pump, not by the radiator. Any help troubleshooting?
Here are my Core Temp readouts:
Under load:
CPU_Temps.PNG
Idle:
CPU_Temps_Idle.PNG
Specs:
i5-3570k
EVGA 660
8GB Ram
ASRock Extreme3
H100i

Can you notice a difference if you turn up the pump with Corsair Link?

Can you notice a difference if you turn up the pump with Corsair Link?
There's no way top change the pump speed, but when I raise the fan speed to 2500rpm the temps drop slightly.
I've tried running the fans at full speed under CPU load and they went up to 100.C just as quickly as before.

Last edited:
Does the radiator get warm in load? With CPU temps like that it should be really warm.
Like Atminside kind of suggested it is likely that your pump has failed/is not running or that you have lost considerable amount of coolant.
It is possible that the AIO system leaks somewhere but just enough to pass vapors or tiny droplets that evaporate almost immediately

Back