• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

H60 and i7 *High Temps!*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Chocobo

Idle: 39C - 41C
Prime95 load: 62C - 70C

Should I reseat it? Suggestions? I have a NZXT case and the airflow is pretty good.

I don't think those temps are all that bad for an Intel, especially with the H60 which is kind of dated now. What core voltage are you running and what is stock core voltage?

Last edited:
I'm don't think those temps are all that bad for an Intel, especially with the H60 which is kind of dated now. What core voltage are you running and what is stock core voltage?

I think the Vcore is at 1.33, and I am not sure about the stock core. CPUID doesn't read the Vcore correctly.

Well my idle temps are around 33C now because I turned off the CPU fan control in the bios, but when I push the CPU, it will shoot up to around 69C

I have everything on auto basically lol.

Last edited:
Those are the correct load temps for that CPU on that cooler at that voltage. So all is well. They are totally safe. You can likely manage 4.5 on 1.33, worst case scenario 1.35.

Back