• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hardware Labs SR2 360 x2 in Lian Li O11 dynamic?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sprucemoose

Hi. After almost eight years, I'm looking to build a new system (my i7 2600k has served me well), and I'm reading up on the topic. I hope to base the build on the upcoming Ryzen 3000 series and have settled on the Lian Li PC-O11 dynamic case. My priority for this build is silence, and I had hoped to fit 2x HardwareLabs SR2 360 radiators in the top and bottom of the case (becuase the low FPI on these radiators, and the possibility to utilize a third port as a drain port in the bottom of the loop).

Now, the schematics on Lian Li's website says that clearance from the bottom of the case to the GFX card is 85mm, which is excactly the sum of the radiator (60mm) and a fan (25mm). If this is correct, there won't be any room for airflow at all between the fan and the GPU block. I've stumbled upon a user on a different forum who seems to claim that the clearance is even better than 85mm, but I have yet to see pictures and evidence of this. Has anybody seen an SR2 rad mounted on the bottom of this case. Or even better, does anybody have first-hand experience with such a setup?

thats a solid upgrade path and a very good plan to cool it. i like the idea of running your drain off of the sr2. makes me ponder the same in my loop. good luck with the upgrade!

Back