• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hardware sales heads-up (not for trading)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah I actually placed an order at the $350 price, I got an email with the order cancellation stating ''out of stock''. Yeah, they were out of stock at that price, but not for $480 probably :-/

You can try to order all you want but the only way it will go through is COD....and they never fulfill that order either ;)

You can try to order all you want but the only way it will go through is COD....and they never fulfill that order either ;)

Experience?

Want to take it to Vender discussion so we don't junk up this thread?

There are a couple 270's on overstock. I would have got them, but coinbase ate my BTC when I pushed back before confirming my transaction. Better hurry or they will be gone.

Last edited:

Snagged one.

Thanks! :salute:

A quick heads up, don't bank on getting anything from overstock until you get the shipping notification. I tried to buy something from them a couple months ago 10 days later they cancelled my order saying there was a stock number mismatch.

Last edited:
Grats guys, if i had the money I'd be all over it lol. New keyboard, mouse, PSU and Devil 270x ><
Hopefully that doesnt happen to either of you Janus

Out of stock already. Damn it, only 4 hours later. Jeez, I would have ordered one in a heart beat.

Back