• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help! Can not find drivers!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ganjaman1122

Registered
I reinstalled using windows xp pro 32 bit, can not find what hardware i am using nor do i see any serial numbers i dont think, here is my dxdiag, can someone help please? thanks!

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    29.3 KB · Views: 143
WE need more info on the computer..
1-Was the computer pre-built or custom built???
2-Please post spec in sign for everybody to see..

From what I can read it's prebuilt and it's a gateway .. So if that's so just go to gateway website and download the driver from there..

Everytime I goto install one of the drivers, it goes in the setup and gives me a no responding error. Any fixes?

I installed all the drivers but the on board video is giving me problems so is the PCI simplecommunications controller. When i go to install the video i get this error.

Setup cannot copy the file mv4_mini.sy_-

Ensure the specified location is correct or change and insert NVIDIA WindowsXP/2000 Driver Library Disc.

The thing is I don't have the original disc that came with the computer, so I'm stuck with this error, please help me out.

Attachments

• DxDiag2.txt
    25.9 KB · Views: 34
Back