• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help!, cooler master 120mm blue led

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

XPurEsDR

Registered
hey, i recently got 3 cooler master 120mm blue led fans for my new case. the annoying thing is the fans have no threads. I CANT SCREW THE FAN INTO THE CASE, the screws just wont go through!!, its been soo frustrating.
please help me with this, gladly take all suggestions. hope you all had a good christmas. :)

you can either use cable ties or threading screws. best bet is the threading screws, they more or less gouge the thread into the plastic, like self-threading screws for wood.

24003.jpg

look like these

I had the same problem, and didn't want to mess up the fans as I usually switch the fans placing regularly.
I went to the local hardware store, and bought screws like these black ones, including the nuts.

img1826l.jpg

They go straight through the fans screw holes, easily installed and uninstalled. :thup:

Back