• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

help for bios flash ....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

awaysahmad4u

guyz.... i have a bit of problem with some of my boards.. i.e
after 26 april 2 of my pc's are not working now.. even not showing the bios or boot screen on startup but blinking lights of cpu.. how to make them working.. i have tried every new hardware on these boards but of no fruite... how will be the problem solved..
and i want to upgrade bios of two motherboards in my collection. now when i downloaded the new bios for them.. and read there manual for bios upgrade guideline.. they said that i will need a bios flash utility for booting from floppy.. is it the only way to upgrade the bios.. if so then will same flash utility work for 2 different motherboards.. if yes or no then from where i will find flash utility. because i haven't found any flash utility on the websites from where i downloaded bios..i want bios flash utility for following 2 mainboards..
A Open: AX6BC
Mercury: KOB 630e CFSFX
any help will be appriciated alot..
thanking you..
Awi Ahmad

Back