• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help: H100i with Sp120 PWM fans won't spin to 2350rpm

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fugu

I can't find anything solid on the internet as to whats going on, i'm hoping the collective hive that is Overclockers can help me out.

Problem: H100i with SP120 Corsair PWM fans with a max speed of 2350rpm will only spin to 2100rpm but are fully controllable anywhere in between.

Original fans were put back on and spin to 2350rpm no prob. Put the Sp120 on and they won't reach that speed.

Uninstalled Corsair Link and reinstalled to the latest version from the Corsair website with no change.

Soooo, have I lost my marbles or is there a way to fix this to get the max 2350rpm out of these fans (as rated on the box).

59Nru28.jpg

The only way my h100i will spin my PWM fans upto max speed is if i set it to maximum speed. setting 100% fan speed only gets them to about 85%, same with fixed RPM...

Back