• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help! Looking for Logitech Setpoint 5.46.10.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Stealth3si

I'm having issues with the latest Logitech Setpoint and Logitech Gaming Software versions and their support seem to be doing little to nothing to fix it. I'm looking for the Logitech Setpoint 5.46.10 which is the latest version with no issues I'm having.

I have the g700 which doesn't come with an installation cd. Logitech website doesn't have it, as they offer the latest version.

Does anyone have the stand-alone setup/installation file of 5.46.10 that I can download? I would appreciate it.

I had to roll mine back to the 4.8 version from an update I performed in the 6.xx series that did not work for me. Like you, I had a 5.xx version update at one point that worked but couldn't find it; 4.8 is my happy medium.

those downloads are 32-bit :(

Not to worry, I use Win7 64 bit.Just go to windows update, and it will find the latest version, as optional in your choices.Its best to remove the program first, then update.For other versions :shrug:

I use a program called Shadow Project to make image files.It has never failed me yet, and the interface is idiot proof.This program is 32 bit, but I run it in xp compatibility mode, and it works like a charm.On the other hand, some programs will just flat out refuse to work.

Tight I downloaded 6.32 off of Logitech ftp site which has 5.46.10, gaming version of setpoint!

Back