• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help my h100 wont fit!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
For the most cooling yes you want cool outside room air into the case. A well ventilated case can have 1-2C warmer air exausting out the back and top. So in lab situations your perfectly correct. In the practical world it's different. If you have no airflow through the rad (like yours is set up) then how can the air remove heat from the rad fins? You need airflow. You have made a big box full of air and no where to go. You are very airflow imbalanced, you must have good airflow.

Youe more than welcome to measure temps. You can also perform the tests I suggest to show you what is right/wrong.

Put the rad in exhaust to pull hot air out of the case. Problem solved. Reverse the fans.

so i am going to have the rad and the back fan(which is 3400 rpm btw) push out air and the front and side fans pull in air? (btw the rad is right near a 700rpm 200mm fan already)

Back