• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help! Need fittings for PA 120.3...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kuya

Registered
I recently purchased the Thermochill PA 120.3 Radiators from DangerDen http://www.dangerden.com/store/product.php?productid=205&cat=76&page=1 which has a 3/8" BSPT/NPT thread fitting. My problem is that I have 1/2" ID tubing and I can't seem to find the correct fittings to connect this radiator to my tubing. I searched these forums and others, many refer to the www.cooltechnica.com site, which is currently down (try clicking any of the links). Where can I find these fittings?!

-Kuya

Thx for the reply~ but I tink DangerDen rethreaded their PA 120.3 to be BSPT not BSPP... anyone know where I could get a BSPP PA 120.3? o_O

-Kuya

since you purchased the radiator from DD ... i would contact them they do sell some of the better (and first) hi flow fittings in pairs

Kuya said:
Thx for the reply~ but I tink DangerDen rethreaded their PA 120.3 to be BSPT not BSPP... anyone know where I could get a BSPP PA 120.3? o_O

-Kuya
Dangerden doesn't do anything with thermochill radaitors, it is just a reseller. On their website it states that fittings are G3/8

I might have found some on the DD website... are 1/2" OD fittings the right size for 1/2" ID tubing? Since the tubing goes over the fittings... just wanna make sure they don't both need to be 1/2" OD - *confused*

Thx~ for all the help btw. If you can't tell this is my first WC setup >.>

-Kuya

I bought my PA120.3 from DD about 8 months ago and the threads are G3/8. I have not had the rad up in a system, but in my test loop I have been using the cooltechnica barbs.

Back