• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help, Only 181x11 (2500+)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ok here are the Numbers that were on my chip
AXDA2500DKV4D
PQZFA0348MDMW
Y908044L31964

I am assuming that my chipset number is PQZFA0348. Anyone ahve OC'ing experience with this chipset, any good?

Last edited:
I had that same stepping chip but 0347, and I had the same problem like you 181x11 was all I could get stable

This is very disapointing and my typical luck. I am not sure if i want to spend the additional money for a mobile. I guess I will up the v-core and see what she can do.

IYP at what temperature for the 2500 should I begin to be concerned and what is the max vcove that chip will take?

jlepri said:
This is very disapointing and my typical luck. I am not sure if i want to spend the additional money for a mobile. I guess I will up the v-core and see what she can do.

IYP at what temperature for the 2500 should I begin to be concerned and what is the max vcove that chip will take?
i wouldnt go above 2.0 vcore and temp wise mines runs 50c full load but i'm not concerned :)

I would ensure that I have good case cooling, low room/ambient temperature and a good CPU heatsink.
PSU with enough extra volts/amp for your o/c

Back