• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help PLEASE America's Army 1.11

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

danorthface

Okay, i just downloaded all 12 files from Nvidia, but some of the files are corrupt. I have a 56k so i don't want to do it again if i can help it. Does anyone have AA version 1.11? I was wondering if you could send a few files to me that have been corrupted.. Here's what i need:

Army Operations\Maps\MOUT_McKenna.aao.
Army Operations\Maps\Obstacle.aao.
Army Operations\Maps\Pipeline.aao.
Army Operations\Sounds\S-Ambient.uax.
Army Operations\Sounds\S-BCT_RifleRange.uax.
Army Operations\Sounds\S-Jumpschool.uax.
Army Operations\Sounds\S-US_Weapons.uax.
Army Operations\StaticMeshes\M-Obstacle.usx.
Army Operations\StaticMeshes\M2-vehicles.usx.
Army Operations\System\AGP_CharModels.u.
Army Operations\System\AGP_InvModels.u.
Army Operations\System\Engine.u.
Army Operations\Textures\T-EQUIPMENT.utx.
Army Operations\Textures\T-SKINS.utx.
Army Operations\Textures\T-TERRAIN.utx.

Any help will be greatly appriciated! TIA!

that's 153MB of files. i wouldn't mind putting a thing or two up for you to grab, but a file like S-Ambient.uax (31MB) is too large. so i don't know what to tell ya except try and get a cd. get someone you know with broadband to d/l and burn it to a disc for ya.

good luck!

dang, i didn't know the files are gonna be that big.. nevermind then.. Thanks for trying though..!

A tip for you 56kers is use Opera. It has a built in download manager that will allow you to view everything you have ever downloaded and redownload it if need be. Besides the fact that Opera is the best browser out, it's small 3.5Mb and it's FAST AS HELL!!!

Back