• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help with annoying popup !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stang8118

Going to add an attachment of the stupid pop up i keep getting. I have tried adware and spybot to remove all my spyware. Spybot didn't find anything, but adware found 4 stupid tracking cookies (no biggies). I have ran my Norton 03' (fully updated) and found no viruses... and yet i KEEP getting this stupid popup. It times out my internet connection constantly and its frankly getting annoying. It is also bringing my DSL to a crawl!

Can anyone point me to fixes to get rid of this stupid thing???

Ok nevermind i can't add the attachment because it times out! I'll post what it says...

The operation timed out when attempting to connect rotator.juggler.inetinteractive.com

I am using Mozilla, and this is a week old install of XP pro.

This problem just started yesterday. Never had a problem in the few months i have been using Mozilla and OCforums.

It's to the point that i can barely even browse OCforums. It was never an issue before, or has this site ever been any slower then IE before this incident.

Back