• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HELP WITH FX 8350 OC TO 4.6 GHZ (FOR NOW) :d

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hehehe. I glanced at forum from my cell phone and went to computer to see what 'shawnmcc' had said about "me" and overclocking and I almost split a seam ROTFLMAO. A tried and true test of whether I was actually stable was to install windows at the overclock I wanted to use. Years and years ago back in the old Abit forum, peeps were always asking me what I did to score...Shett I never said a thing in general at least not in a forum. BUT I always install overclocked to hale and back. If the deeyam computer cannot expand an image overclocked...it shore as hale will not hold up to hard arse benching. IMO.

Nowz u dun wented an spilt sum our beens. Hehehe. But knot fur duh fainted uv hartz.

Remember, don't try this at home...we are exspurts.

RGone...ster.

In certain circumstances it is ok to share a trick or two. It keeps us from becoming douchbag competitors. :)
Old skool is best skool my friend.

Takes me roughly 3 minutes to install windows 8. What exactly are you clowns doing to make this a daunting task :muahaha::chair::comp:
I can't install a stripped down version Windows8 from a USB3 stick or an image (like first boot image) in that amount of time. What clown shoes are you wearing that makes that possible?

Man Kilyan does not install overclocked. It is myself and a few others that do that sort of odd thing and I seldom ever have any issues. But the issue Kilyan is having with msconfig and bit locker is pretty well known around the Win 7 forums for sure and for people that never overclocked 'anything'. So your posts actually are not of great use to Kilyan and as for me...I know my own risks and shoulder them. Thanks.

RGone...
Hello. i fixed msconfig!:D seems in safe mode works as intended,so i just changed settings from the safe mode, and voilà in normal boot had no more bitlocker error, and was able to save settings.
Hope this helps who has this problem too.
But now an other problem LOL..the system shows icons in desktop with a severe delay of minutes-.- WADDAHELL!!!...With patience, i'll fix this too "sob"
With a diagnostic boot it shows desktop icons at light speed,guess i have to select all the stuff, and do several boots deselecting one by one,till i find what causes that weird problem

In the time that it takes you to fix everything, you could have had a brand new fresh install and been better off.
Kudos to your diligence though.

In the time that it takes you to fix everything, you could have had a brand new fresh install and been better off.
Kudos to your diligence though.

well if i wouldn't want to fix things, i'd have a mac :D...

kilyan said:
well if i wouldn't want to fix things, i'd have a mac ..

Now that is sum funny shett. So far we all still have our sense of humor.

Kilyan I hope you run across some cool one of these days soon. I would really like to see you be able to push on the loud pedal. You just seem to have what it takes to be a g00d overclocker and still have fun with all the work it takes to learn it until it is just second nature. Luck my man.

RGone...skisterzzzzzzzzzz

guys i fixed that too XD, It was a microzoz service causing issues related to WWAN..Now is better to do a backup :D
For now i can't do much for the temps in a stable form, maybe trying an unstable 5 ghz ingame, since with the 4.8 i'm on right now, gaming didn't give trouble,and i don't use some heavy multithreaded software,like the ones you said before.

Last edited:
well if i wouldn't want to fix things, i'd have a mac :D...

I always had Macs till I built my first pc about three years ago. Then I discovered how much fun it was to tinker with them. I still prefer the Mac OS over Windows or Linux. That being said I never even turn a Mac on unless an iPhone or iPad counts.

I always had Macs till I built my first pc about three years ago. Then I discovered how much fun it was to tinker with them. I still prefer the Mac OS over Windows or Linux. That being said I never even turn a Mac on unless an iPhone or iPad counts.
mac is cool because its registry can't get dirty:D

Back