• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help with P4C800..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TWY

Hi guys,

Just need to know what does CTIAW (and perhaps CPU-Z too) report when you run the board at:

1) 1:1
2) 5:4
3) 3:2

I believe that 1:1 and 5:4 ratios will return the result that PAT is fully enabled? I can't get any information on the 3:2 ratio, so I'm wondering whether you guys can help me with this.

Also, I'm interested in knowing what is your setting for the Acceleration Mode setting in the Chipset page, and also the Performance Mode setting in the JumperFree/FSB/Voltage setting page.

Thanks a lot. :D

with Our (P4P800) mobo... only 1:1 is PAT fully enabled... aside from that, its always partially enabled... also, as u see in my rig below... both PAM and MAM are enabled :)

Ya.. That's why I was wondering whether what the state of PAT will be on the P4C800 when a 3:2 divider is used.. :eek:

oh, sorry i didnt realize u were asking for p4c800, u forgot to put it down on ur first post... anyway, all i know is that i875 is always running full pat, thats one of the main difference between the 2 chipsets :)

Does that mean running 3:2 ratio with Performance Mode at Turbo and PAT setting at Enabled, the PAT should be running in 'fully enabled' mode for the P4C800, and not 'partially enabled' mode like the P4P800?

Back