• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help with windows 7 Reinstal Using Raid

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ronnymac32

I just formatted because the new ATI driver that I installed was killing my computer every 5 minutes. Thought it would be no big deal but it is. I exhausted my resources and most Google searches bring me here, yet to no avail.

My Specs:
Sabertooth 990FX
3 SSD's in RAID 0
Some RAM
Some GPU's

I've updated the BIOS and everything else. What happens is when I go to install Windows can't see my Raid set up. So I dig for drivers and even the latest ones from the website which say 'WHQL' when you download them. Every time it's given me the notice saying 'it's an unsigned driver and Windows will die because of it' I'm trying to install a x64 copy of Ultimate. This has worked once before and that's why it's driving me insane. I also tried the F-8 work around and many other solutions in other threads. Any insight or links that I haven't found yet would be much appreciated.

Have you downloaded the latest BIOS update?

If you install Windows disregarding the warning it gives you, does it work?

Do you have the latest firmware for the SSDs?

Have the SSDs been secure-erased?

Back