• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

helsyeah...somethings wrong?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Chasr, **** looked into which WU's have been turned in starting on July 3rd.

I decided to look into early June to see if I could see any funky trends on my ftp logs. Specifically I am trying to see if there is any tangible indication that the borgs download a bunch of WUs then, and never finished them. My thought is that perhaps WU's that did not error out, but did not finish are counted in stanfords overall WU total. So, along those lines I use July 4th as the expiration date for a QMD, and backtracked a month back to check the ftp trend.

Now, upon really looking at QMD expiration times, it appears that QMD 191x have about a 43ish day time period from when they are download to when they expire. After work tonight I will look further back to around the 20th/21st of May and see what I can see there.

I have 2 WUs that never uploaded though they finished normally but the system could not upload then. The system is now off but I have copies of the WUs zipped just in case I can find a way to upload them since they are not in the queue of my working borg. I appears to be a glitch but I'm not sure where. The same borg sent in it's last WU #4 just before I retired it but would not send 2 & 3.

Back