• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

here at last, best cooling solution

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

william_90

Registered
easy installation
all sockets compatibility
budget-friendly
what more?

LL

LL

LL

LL

Pierre, don't be harsh, even though the thread tittle is tricky, I must admit, back in high school during summer time, I had my computer running, otherwise, it will crash/bsod immediately.

He made me laugh! My setup on my desk at that time was (from left to right) CRT Monitor, FAN towards the case, Case without side panel :)

Okay maybe i was a bit harsh with my words, i have done the same, but its not good for gaming if you have to hold the fan with one hand.

well actually in the manual, it's said the other hand can help the cooling as an extra fan, y'know how to do it, dont u?

actually the fans come with an extra man, who's holding the fan with one hand and the other hand has optional function, on user's choice as is, end-user

Last edited:
Lol, cute. It is quite common to put a box fan or something of the like to to assist with cooling in a case with poor airflow.

this brings back memorys of highschool summers and spending countless hours in EQ2. Miss those days.

Back