• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Here's my cooler...Baker R22 Monster

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Nuclear_Fuzion

Here are a few shot of my new Baker R22 Rotary cooler. The cooler is made from a 10K BTU rotary compressor, and has one of Baker's evaps and enclosure system. It's just a pure beast!

Let me know if you have any questions about it

The unit installed on the mobo:

cooler1.JPG

Closeup of the evap mounted on the board:

cooler2.JPG

The CPU insulation with the XTwerks / Baker kit

cooler5.JPG

The System as a whole:

cooler3.JPG

The System running, equalized, and frosted:

cooler6.JPG

Thanks

The temps right now are sitting at -65C with 1.8v on my FX-55. This unit recovers very fast, and I only have to wait 1-2 minutes between benching runs.

And as for the cost, I can't really say. I would be glad to answer it in a PM, but I don't like to name dollar figures in a public forum.

Thanks

I haven't really push it yet, but 3300MHz at 1.7v is easy. I'm hoping for 3400MHz benchable. I'll get some scores and SS up soon, just doing some testing tonight.

Nuclear_Fuzion said:
I haven't really push it yet, but 3300MHz at 1.7v is easy. I'm hoping for 3400MHz benchable. I'll get some scores and SS up soon, just doing some testing tonight.

Nice chip you got there. That shouldn't be a problem if you're already hitting 3300MHz with only 1.7v :eek:

Are you referring to the SLI cooler he made?

I can tell you it was for the XR team, but that's about it.

not the sli cooler. baker built another one exactly like yours but for a vid card. i was just wondering if you knew where it went, since you bought this one

I'm about to purchase the single unit GPU cooler. It's gonna be on its way to me hopefully this week.

I thought you were referring to the SLI cooler he made.

Yeah, it's strictly for my bench rig. I have a few normal PS units to run my rigs 24/7 is I wanted to. I can run it for about 4-5 hours at a time, which is plenty to get some good runs in.

-65!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Temperatures that low much surley damage the CPU, thats like a 100*c difference between some stock temps (load)

crana c said:
-65!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Temperatures that low much surley damage the CPU, thats like a 100*c difference between some stock temps (load)
you're kidding right?
LN2 is -196c, this is nothing.

Back