• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hey guys. Whats the best GPU I can get for 30$?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I believe the best performing video card you can get in your range is the Radeon HD 6350. One that I would recommend for slighty more ($55-$60) would be a gtx 650 TI. It's a considerably better video card and faster but if you don't want to chuck out the money, a Radeon HD 6350 is the best card you can get in the $30 range.

What do you plan to do with the $30 card? If you plan to game I really don't think you will get much of anything performance wise for that low. I would save up and consider the 650Ti that Neostarwcc recommended for less than $100 that's about as good as you will do to actually get some tangible performance in different games, without looking on ebay/craigslist/etc for used cards.

What do you plan to do with the $30 card? If you plan to game I really don't think you will get much of anything performance wise for that low. I would save up and consider the 650Ti that Neostarwcc recommended for less than $100 that's about as good as you will do to actually get some tangible performance in different games, without looking on ebay/craigslist/etc for used cards.

Depends on the games he's playing too. If he's playing battlefield 4, obviously a Radeon HD 6350 isn't going to cut it but then again, I don't think a 650ti will cut it either. But older, less graphic intensive games like World Of Warcraft, you'd see a performance and graphical increase over his old card. Slight increase, yes but an increase. He said he wasn't a hardcore gamer so my guess is he's interested in playing those older games so a HD 6350 will do fine for his needs.

But, obviously the 650ti would be much better but not all of us have $55-$80 to stick into a video card either and it's all up to what he wants to do personally just threw it out there as his best cost effective option.

Back