• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

High Profile & Low Profile RAM

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

haroon158

Registered
originally I was going to buy Low profile RAM but thats no longer an option from where im buying. www.scan.co.uk. Now I am forced to buy high profile RAM or a different brand which im not too keen on. I have a question would a cooler master hyper 212 and 8gb of high profile RAM be ok would it fit?

Also I have another question instead of installing the 2RAM sticks on 1 & 3 slots. Can I install them on 2 & 4?

I will be using the corsair vengeance RAM

Last edited:
High profile isnt a specific size. You would need to figure out the height of the ram by looking at the specifications of it and comparing it with that of the hyper 212+.

High profile isnt a specific size. You would need to figure out the height of the ram by looking at the specifications of it and comparing it with that of the hyper 212+.

thats just it, I don't have any of them to measure and I cant find dimensions.

If you cant find the size let people here know what ram you are looking to buy maybe someone else has it and can give you the size.

Corsair Vengaence one with tall heat spreaders also I'll be using the cooler master hyper 212

Back