• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Highest FSB on a NF7?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
[[xs-CHARLIE]] said:
My NF7-S v2 doesn't seem to like my KHX3000/BH5... any ram recommendations for the Abit???

C

A newer bios should make it like BH-5.

My NF7-S v2 doesn't seem to like my KHX3000/BH5... any ram recommendations for the Abit???

Urs may be the same as mine. My NF7 does not like running with solid 2s at all under Dual-Channel.

Try running (2-2-3-11). I know its the same as generic CH5, but it should clock to the moon.

Right now I'm stable using BH5 (2-2-3-11) @ 232mhz without a voltmod!!:cool:

Once I get this voltmod outta the way I'll good 2 go. 250mhz here I come!!

Sentential said:

Urs may be the same as mine. My NF7 does not like running with solid 2s at all under Dual-Channel.

Try running (2-2-3-11). I know its the same as generic CH5, but it should clock to the moon.

Right now I'm stable using BH5 (2-2-3-11) @ 232mhz without a voltmod!!:cool:

Once I get this voltmod outta the way I'll good 2 go. 250mhz here I come!!

So are you running a 1GB or 512MB of memory. I have 2.5GB of the Mushkin PC3500 Level 2, I just sold 1GB for 400 + shipping, and I might sell one of the 512MB stick. I can't get my computer to run three sticks even at 215? I can open windows all the way to 222 but Prime95 stops in like a 1-3 min. :mad:

The new FX's are going back to standerd memory thank god. I hate the ECC memory. I was wanting to keep 2GB for my new computer but 400 bucks is hard to pass up.

Back