• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hilarious World of Warcraft video!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Can someone tell me about some game called "Doom" or something? I hear its supposed to be pretty scary, with blood and guts and your in hell or somewhere?

I know people who use fraps to record gaming sessions, but part of it is upper blackrock spire is not a hard instance, I have never seen a single group wipe there.

Regardless of the fact that it is fake, you have to respect the fact that leroy got a t-**** and made it onto jepordy

Oh man, I have heard enough Chuck Norris jokes in that game to last me the rest of my life. I heard a interview with leeroy and though he never came out and said it was fake you kind of got that impression, plus I mean just look at that video.

LOL, LEROOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY JJJJJJEEEEENKINS!!!!!

Reminds me of my early days in EQ when i'd rush into curshbone and get everything in the castle after me.

Back